Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mode For Final Machinima

For my final submission, I will predominantly be using the observational mode of documentary. I am performing an experiment, and to achieve an accurate and plausible outcome, my documentary must remain objective. Therefore, there will be no interaction between myself and the events captured and limited narration, simply raw footage and some appropriate music. This will allow the events captured to speak for themelves, and while I will comment on the success or failure of the experiment in my opinion, viewers will be able to form their own conclusions. Furthermore, the observational mode will allow my clip to focus on visual impact, rather than other elements such as argumentative logic and poetical manipulation which, for the purposes of my machinima, are unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment