Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Videos Demonstrating Mastery of Nodes

Entity: Proximity Trigger -

This video shows me using a series of proximity triggers to set off a sequential chain of lights. I have also posted the flow graph of this.





Time:Delay -

In this video I pass through a chain off proximity triggers attached to light switches. I have altered the time it takes each light to turn off after I pass through it, so that the first light I activate is actually the last light to turn off, and the last light I activate is the first to turn off.





AI:FollowPathSpeedStance -

The video below shows the node after it has been used to assign an AI character to a designated path. The video also shows the character in both a relaxed walk and an alert run. The flowgraph is also below.




No comments:

Post a Comment